• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Challenge: Rate an unrated course this summer!

I just posted a two holer Kops Park in Milwaukee. I went and played it twice this morning in about 15 minutes. I was with the design last night and he mentioned it and I thought it would be nice to have this course posted on the site despite it only being two holes. It is a good little spot to practice because the baskets are surround by mature trees so you can learn some different shots. It isn't just two baskets in a field.

Anyways I'll take it as another first review and another course to my collection . . . but I know it seems a little shady! SOrry about that, but it is true and it is two holes!

I don't think it was ever a contest with any set rules, just encouragement to get out to the courses no one else has reviewed.

i win because i compete only with myself!

I reviewed three unrated courses this summer and uploaded pictures of all of them. Woohoo!

Got another one this weekend. A brand new 9 holer in Harrah OK

There is a two basket course in Appleton, Wi at Lions Park and a new 5 hole park in Black Creek; also near the fox cities. These are not courses; just baskets. Harr; you are slumming in an attempt to get new ones on the site!!!

There is a two basket course in Appleton, Wi at Lions Park and a new 5 hole park in Black Creek; also near the fox cities. These are not courses; just baskets. Harr; you are slumming in an attempt to get new ones on the site!!!

I just am hppy to see them all on the site does it really matter if I have listed a 2 hole course?? No but I know if I lived near that park I would want to know it is there for practice!

I will probably be listing those two other courses if I get up that way thanks for the hints!

I've got a three basket "course" I've been meaning to add to the site, it's in Brownsville KY, I accidentally found it while looking for Holler in the Hills, it's just three baskets on a hillside.

Yeah I see nothing wrong with posting these places . . . I am adventurous and I get around a lot to try and play as many courses as possible . . . as if you guys didnt know that already. If I add 2 baskets in a park as a course so be it. . . I just like to see everything listed. Sure its another course in my tally, but who is that for . . . MYSELF! not you guys

I played and rated a 4 holer....I considered it a course. I don't like when a site has 2 alternating layouts and this is considered 2 courses....such as at Campgaw Reservation in Jersey. I don't really want to make an extra trip and play it in the winter when I have already played the Mighty Gaw layout in summer.

I just added and reviewed a new course again, Udell Rollaways....sorry I didn't get pics this time.

Its right across from another course and noone else had found it before? When was it installed for the first time and is it a private property?