• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Challenge: Rate an unrated course this summer!

Sweet, I've been wondering about the course in Markleeville. How is it? Good times like Craig Getty described to me?

of the 50+ I'VE PLAYED i'd say Markleeville makes my top 3. Defitnatley worth checking out. The lifeguards at the hot springs down the road are smokin hot.:) Getty's best course IMO.

Oh, I forgot to mention I reviewed a new course in Marble Falls, TX (Westside DGC) a couple months back. I added it to the site after it went in and snapped a few photos. Some of the photos didn't turn out so well so I need to retake them, but I added the others. Do y'all think I should take pictures of the signs as well?

of the 50+ I'VE PLAYED i'd say Markleeville makes my top 3. Defitnatley worth checking out. The lifeguards at the hot springs down the road are smokin hot.:) Getty's best course IMO.

Fun, I love Craigs courses. I can't wait to get some time to go play that one when the snow's gone. And the fact that there's some hot springs down the road with hot lifeguards seals the deal.:hfive:

Nothing more exciting than pulling up to a disc golf course that noone has reviewed. The odds you will find a gem are small, you are more likely to find a complete dud, but it is still fun. I hit another one this weekend Jaycee Park in Wabasha, MN. That will be a fun review to write I just wish I had taken some pictures.

Nothing more exciting than pulling up to a disc golf course that noone has reviewed. The odds you will find a gem are small, you are more likely to find a complete dud, but it is still fun. I hit another one this weekend Jaycee Park in Wabasha, MN. That will be a fun review to write I just wish I had taken some pictures.

I've found some gems out there, that still needed a review. I've also found some crap. I've been the first to review 10 diffrent courses so far.

I've found some gems out there, that still needed a review. I've also found some crap. I've been the first to review 10 diffrent courses so far.

Nice I have gotten 11 this year, and I will probably get another one before the end of the year on my way to Florida, but one really shouldnt count because it used to be attached to one of the other courses and we just split them between the normal 27 hole course and the winter 24 holer.

I still havent really hit that Gem but I have found some courses that are ok, and some crap too.

Nice I have gotten 11 this year, and I will probably get another one before the end of the year on my way to Florida, but one really shouldnt count because it used to be attached to one of the other courses and we just split them between the normal 27 hole course and the winter 24 holer.

I still havent really hit that Gem but I have found some courses that are ok, and some crap too.

Did you take a look at my gem?

Did you take a look at my gem?

Yes I did look through the pictures. How are you the only one to have reviewed it? I didnt see if anyone else had it listed though.

Yes I did look through the pictures. How are you the only one to have reviewed it? I didnt see if anyone else had it listed though.

Ya, I found it first on the PDGA website. I had tryed to play it a couple of times when he was out of the country, then finaly met him at a tourny and made arangements to go out and play. It's a top notch course. I would say one of the best in CA, and NO ONE'S PLAYED IT?!?! Once we get some more reviewers around this area It'll be in the top 10.

I just printed out like 5 more courses (on my route through TN, LA, MS, AL, FL) listed on PDGA that are not on DGCR. Some are new some are old. I am gonna try and make it a point to hit them so the DGCR site can keep up to date on the PDGA.

I have been horrible at remembering to bring my camera, but I just threw it in my bag for the track to florida. I hope to remember to take some pics especially of the courses that have not been reviewed yet

Props go out to DSCJNKY for being the first to review Maples Lake DGC. I was hoping to be the first, oh well. Great review, as always, by the way.

Props go out to DSCJNKY for being the first to review Maples Lake DGC. I was hoping to be the first, oh well. Great review, as always, by the way.

Thanks... Gastonia is close to Maples Lake too. You'll have fun watching that course develop.

By the way... I will be back in NC on Jan 5th and staying in Charlotte that night. I plan to play Rankin Lake the next morning. If you are availble let me know.
DSCJNKY

I hit my 12th today. Pere Marquette Park in St. Genevieve MO I got pictures of all of the holes, the homemade baskets, and will review it later tonight after I go back to my car to get my notes.

Thanks... Gastonia is close to Maples Lake too. You'll have fun watching that course develop.

By the way... I will be back in NC on Jan 5th and staying in Charlotte that night. I plan to play Rankin Lake the next morning. If you are availble let me know.
DSCJNKY

I would have already played Maples multiple times if it was open on Sundays.

As far as playing Rankin on the 6th, I'll be able to play a bright and early round. I can get a round in and still get to the shop to open up by 10 if I start by 7:15 or 7:30.

Latest posts