• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Champ Archangle lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overpar

Par Member
I am looking for a champ archangle in the lightest weight possible. I haz paypalz ;P

I have never seen one before but I might be wrong

I have a DX that is 171 and is 9.5 if that interests you. Hope you can find one in champ.

Dynamic Discs had a CFR run made I use one, they have very different flight attributes than the undrstable DX the gummy CFR that i have is stable to say the least, and has a hard fade to finish here is what the discgolfsweden SE says:

"Slightly understable driver in dx-plastic, overstable with a brutal fade in Champion-plastic, Very short-lived. Abbreviation mark on the bottom = AA. Limited production, fundraiser (CFR= Candy FundRaiser program)."

I'd have to agree with them

All the lighter archangels I had thrown were all turn and burn understable. Then I tossed this 171 DX and it fades nicely at the end. Very happy about that.

All the lighter archangels I had thrown were all turn and burn understable. Then I tossed this 171 DX and it fades nicely at the end. Very happy about that.

Understood, and he is a big DX fan. and will probably have a new DX way before I can ever score a champ, but its like they say, throw s&$t at the wall and see what sticks. I will not go out of my way to snag one, but if there is a deal to be had for one I am listening:D

I have a 162 Champ Archangel from the St. Patty's Classic in Sacramento. How much were you offering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts