• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Champion banshee

Evan27

Bogey Member
Looking to buy max weight blue champion banshee.

Innova factory store doesn't even list it. I recall buying one from there a little over a year ago. Did they go OOP?

Looking to buy max weight blue champion banshee.

Innova factory store doesn't even list it. I recall buying one from there a little over a year ago. Did they go OOP?

Any of these strike your fancy? The F2 is penned "175 BA"

Not sure of the other weights but I'd guess >170g.

picture.php

Any of these strike your fancy? The F2 is penned "175 BA"

Not sure of the other weights but I'd guess >170g.

I'm interested in the blue/red. Have one just like it, but it is 167g, hence the reason I want max weight. If you happen to have a scale that could show that, I'd buy that from you today. The F2 is nice, but one of those with the nameface is preferred

I'm interested in the blue/red. Have one just like it, but it is 167g, hence the reason I want max weight. If you happen to have a scale that could show that, I'd buy that from you today. The F2 is nice, but one of those with the nameface is preferred

The red stamp one is unfortunately a little lighter. Now that it's daylight I can see the factory ink: "170 B"

My office postal scale has it right at 6 oz (~170.1g) so that confirms it's not the max weight you're looking for.

She's a beauty though! That red foil stamp is probably the best condition of all my PFN Banshees.

The red stamp one is unfortunately a little lighter. Now that it's daylight I can see the factory ink: "170 B"

My office postal scale has it right at 6 oz (~170.1g) so that confirms it's not the max weight you're looking for.

She's a beauty though! That red foil stamp is probably the best condition of all my PFN Banshees.

Thanks for weighing that. To follow that, how much does the bottom left weigh?

I'll check it tomorrow. If you're at all interested in the F2 (penned 175) then I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. Pretty sure I got that as a gift so happy to pay it forward, especially if you're going to throw it.

Just for funnies, a couple more from the stash...

picture.php

The two flight numbered ones are still that same chalky opaque champ. And patent numbered. They remind me of the "Twelve Time" run of Kenny Eagles; probably similar era.

That greenish one is a hair heavier than the blue w/ red stamp. I appologize, I'm using an analog scale so this is not very precise. Might be reading 6.1 oz (173g) whereas the red stamp one sits dead on the 6.0 oz line.

The greenish one is also more beat in, I'd say 5.5 or 6/10. You can see the condition the stamp is in. That's years of hard usage.

I have a blue champ with red stamp just like Throwbot. Unfortunately it's scaled at 168. I thought it was heavier but it's been a few years.

I'll check it tomorrow. If you're at all interested in the F2 (penned 175) then I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. Pretty sure I got that as a gift so happy to pay it forward, especially if you're going to throw it.

That's really cool man. You seem to like champion banshee's a lot. When you throw a max weight vs. one about 168g, do you notice much of a difference? There's just the slightest bit of high speed turn when I crank the 168, which is why I'm asking. If no turn, then I'll take you up on that offer! Thanks again.

That's really cool man. You seem to like champion banshee's a lot. When you throw a max weight vs. one about 168g, do you notice much of a difference? There's just the slightest bit of high speed turn when I crank the 168, which is why I'm asking. If no turn, then I'll take you up on that offer! Thanks again.

I have collected a lot of Banshees but I no longer throw them. I'm happy to feed others who have my old addiction.

The Banshees don't turn for me at ~3300 feet of elevation. Even that beat one will do maybe a slight stand up when thrown with 280' of power. But at sea level, I'm always amazed at how flippy stuff gets. So no guarantees!

If you want something that will NEVER flip, let's start a new thread about my languishing stack of Champion Monsters.

I have collected a lot of Banshees but I no longer throw them. I'm happy to feed others who have my old addiction.

The Banshees don't turn for me at ~3300 feet of elevation. Even that beat one will do maybe a slight stand up when thrown with 280' of power. But at sea level, I'm always amazed at how flippy stuff gets. So no guarantees!

If you want something that will NEVER flip, let's start a new thread about my languishing stack of Champion Monsters.

Hey still interested in the F2 version. Let me know if you are willing to sell

Latest posts