• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Champs vs Chumps

I tend to agree. I love what CCDG does, but the last few haven't been as great, but I think I know why.

The first one was a few CCDG guys trying to beat Paul at his best on their own home turf, and they still lost.

Now it's tons of dudes showing up (which, who wouldn't want to) to various courses, some they've played, some they haven't, but what's been added is a ton of rigmarole.

I think it is best if you limit the total number of chumps. Yes, this takes away some of the fun, but I think it makes it a better watch.

1 champ to 3-4 chumps I think is a good ratio. Add one champ for every 4 chumps.

Maybe even have a champs vs chumps tournament, with champs beating chumps on every hole!

Good points.

It's cool tho. I appreciate them trying something different.

I think another good idea would be Champ(ettes?) vs Chumps

Where some smug ams try to beat like Paige Pierce or something like that, only to be made to look like fools.

I think another good idea would be Champ(ettes?) vs Chumps

Where some smug ams try to beat like Paige Pierce or something like that, only to be made to look like fools.
I'd like to see PP hustle some locals like this:

I do like watching those videos for sure. Did you watch the battle of the companies of something of that matter? It was essentially Jomez and Disc golf guy??I can never remember the other company even though they do way more. Either way it was fun to watch!