• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

I stopped by PIAS in Indy yesterday. all they carry are new discs by Innova. too much DX plastic but since i am a beginner, and they had a buy 3 get 1 free sale, i picked up some discs:
170 eagle
172 sidewinder
172 viking
180 roc
i gotta stop buying discs.

The closest one to me is on the way to one of my favorite courses 24 miles away. I need to remember that next time I play that course

There were some tasty discs that I didn't buy in one of the local used bins here. Proline Monster, 165 inked up champ cobra. 11x Eagle. all for 7 or 8 bucks. Thats why i didn't buy them, that plus shipping =10$ probably not worth it for me to try to make some $ on em.

I'm pretty excited. I just got a almost brand new ESP Nate Doss Surge from PIAT for $8. I know, not as good as the finds you guys posted, but it's my first ever Discraft disc and I'm pretty excited. Almost no ink (the little there is is on the inside rim), and the stamp is wiped off but no dye.
:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

Great find, I found my Champ flydye Stingray at PIAG, also found my star Beast that I was looking for, to bad it was hot pink.. Fly Pink Disssskkk fly YYYaaaaaaaaa

3 11x Firebirds 1 of which was extra flat even for an 11x, wont tell how much cause they have already sold for (fair) profit.

Great find, I found my Champ flydye Stingray at PIAG, also found my star Beast that I was looking for, to bad it was hot pink.. Fly Pink Disssskkk fly YYYaaaaaaaaa

Too bad?!

pinkdiscsrule.jpg

UNBAWEEEEEVABLE.....8.50 TOTALL!!!!!!! I had a hunch leaving Boaz this morning. "Lets check the used bin"

Well looky looky what I found at the local PIA!!!!

Attachments

• 100_1959.jpg
    100_1959.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 125
  • 100_1960.jpg
    100_1960.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 207
I know how many would be worth hearing

Funny thing is, I bought an Opto Flow that's the exact shade of pink as the one in the picture! Pink discs flay farther than all the others. :thmbup: I think it has something to do with the wind resistance of that particular color!

I picked up a 10x KC Pro Cheetah in good shape (7/10) for $9.99 last week.

A buddy of mine find a SE Teebird for 5 buckets there. Went to pull the sticker off it and his finger broke through the disc.

The PIAS near me has tons of X-outs. I got a brand new 180 San Marino Star Roc for $7 (although I did have a $5 off coupon; it would've been $12).

:thmbup::thmbup: