• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

i got a great condition flx surge for 9 dollars. and one of my discs i threw in the water

Last edited:
I snagged 2 sanny Q-Sents, an uber-gummy QMS, and an x-out S-PD for 9.99 ea. Not a super steal, but all discs I throw. The CE QS's are gorgeous.

$9.99 :eek:

well that srewdizzles my listing at $15 now don't it

they were probably better than 8/10 even
:gross:

Edit: the Sannys I'm talking about here

Our pias sucks big time here in GR. A used disc at our pias is about double what it would costs new.

I picked up an esp meteor 8/10 and an organic wizard 7/10 the other day for $4.99 each. Usually it is pretty picked over, but I was happy to get those.

I picked up an esp meteor 8/10 and an organic wizard 7/10 the other day for $4.99 each. Usually it is pretty picked over, but I was happy to get those.
Yeh, I'm finding that now is the time in Minnesota time to scour the PIAS, everyone is selling off. I never see Gateway Putters / Lat 64 stuff / Buzzzs (Buzzzes or Buzzz's?) / Rocs and found quite a bit of those last visit.

i wish people would sell their discs to the ones by me
the one never has used and the other the only used is always beat to hell low end plastic and normally really light weights to

good find, most discers don't realize what they're looking at when they browse those used discs, or the new ones for that matter.

got this one at pias the other day......super pearly.............
DSC09736.jpg

my PIAS, perfect example of their suck-itude, has a mystery used champion driver, maybe slightly pearly(doubtful) and is marked at $12.99. has no stamp, no markings, no weight, nothing.

I went in there again (why, I ask myself?) and got pissed again when I saw this (again) and left...

my PIAS, perfect example of their suck-itude, has a mystery used champion driver, maybe slightly pearly(doubtful) and is marked at $12.99. has no stamp, no markings, no weight, nothing.

I went in there again (why, I ask myself?) and got pissed again when I saw this (again) and left...

I have bought 2 "mystery discs" from PIAS.

One was a Champ Whippet X that I sold for $35 (bought for $5.99) and the other was 4.99 and was a regular champ.