• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check it out bought at Play it again sports

I have one about a mile away from me. One of my good friends works there, and he tells me when the good stuff comes around. Nothing is getting by me :thmbup:

I have seen one used disc ever at the one in my town so don't feel alone in the dark on this.

The guys who work at my local one are all pricko bastards too.

Some dude on DGR picked up a used 01 Roc for 4.99+tax the other day. Check the thread. I would kill to get that lucky.

When I lived in Texas I went to pais all the time and knew the people in there pretty well. Twice I found my plastic in there and they knew that I had never sold them any plastic, just bought. Upon trying to get my stuff back they said I would have to pay for it. I told them I would just call the police and report that that they were buying stolen merchandise. It worked both times. They gave me my discs back. I just think it is crappy that they will buy ten discs off of a guy that have ten different names on them, and never ask any questions. Imo there is something wrong with that picture.

The one by me has been converting over to winter sports, but I decided to look anyways. Snagged an ESP Surge and a Z Crush that was only thrown a few times. $11 for both.

Last edited:
Some dude on DGR picked up a used 01 Roc for 4.99+tax the other day. Check the thread. I would kill to get that lucky.

I just looked at that. That is crazy nuts! Then the other guy that got like 15 discs all 10x and 11x plastic with one CE. My PIAS is not that nice.

my pias doesnt have much used gold laying around but they do have some pearly looking champ discs that are new, 16.99 :( i bought a rhyno the other day ontario and gummy pearly sort of other than that ours is dumb

Friend bought a 3x climo DX Cobra (New) at a Piaa this week. I think it had the years 90,91,92 or something on it.

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-10-13 at 13.02.jpg
    Photo on 2010-10-13 at 13.02.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
found

I found this a week ago in the muck beyond hole one at riverside, I think it was in there since the late 90's. It has Mike Young 7808 on it.

Attachments

• mike young.jpg
    mike young.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 125
  • 7808.jpg
    7808.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 79
Found a Champ Leopard with that same stamp, apparently never been thrown, just lying in the fairway.