• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

check out this sick disc golf vid

It was cool. Couldn't watch 18 holes of that but it was cool as a quick "short" clip.....

My favorite part was the jittery shaking of the camera from the high angle. My second favorite part was the introduction of dramatic music and editing to film something completely unremarkable and ordinary.

(it was really bad, sorry)

lol some of you guys are professional youtube commentators I swear. It was a cool video. I wouldn't want to watch a full round of that slow and many angles but this was cool. Nice throwing. The music did seem to be ripped from the latest softcore cinemax flick.

lol some of you guys are professional youtube commentators I swear. It was a cool video. I wouldn't want to watch a full round of that slow and many angles but this was cool. Nice throwing. The music did seem to be ripped from the latest softcore cinemax flick.

Nope. What it was... was just a little bit too much. It was too slow, too overly dramatic, too over the top. The camera work was nice, music was fine, it just seemed like it was trying too hard to make me feel it.

OP, We all love DG. That's why we're here. How about you post another video that intros our hero, slows it all down, then shows him playing a hole in 1 minute instead of taking 2 minutes to do the same thing. Same music, same everything, just speed up the tempo.

I bet you get a better response.:thmbup:

OP hasn't been back. I wonder why with all the glowing praise he's received.

:rolleyes:

The video is high quality. I'd love to watch a whole round like that, but with a quicker pace, and very few of those black screen cutaways (or whatever you call them).

I did not shoot or edit the video. The intention of the video was to be a video of disc golf with very good production value. All the feedback is good. But i think when people start taking pride in demonstrating what disc golf can be and making it visually appealing then the sport will grow. Thats just my two cents. :)

Good effort, to lengthy for me, check out this one, this is what Orbit Disc Golf is getting into... all credit goes to my friends youtube channel, Maine Disc Media

30 Seconds!

Oh yeah, and I like the Mercedes symbol painted on the tree behind the tee. Must be some high class vandals.

Last edited:
snow one was great paced and really fun to watch. they definitely have to be fast paced. no one wants to watch some warm up in slow motion for two minutes and then watch them think about their shot for another two minutes in slow motion. sorry op, just speed it up and the vids will get better.

Definitely a sweet video. Anymore like this style? I've been watching Longboarding videos all day and this fit right in with them.