• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ching!

zigjohnson

Alright so I've been searching just about everywhere I can think of but I am not versed in forums or anything. But I am looking for a "Ching" Aviar. I have a '98 Ching Aviar that was literally my first disc and i have used it every round I've ever played but it is becoming almost uncontrollable and I would love to retire it and replace it with another. Open to any ideas. If you have one or can get one def let me know.

Good luck. Your best facsimile would be a DX Aviar with a flat top. The Ching stamping process basically flattened the tops of the discs they were applied to a bit more than otherwise. Of course there are only 3348490722 variations of Aviar now (and counting) so you'll have to remember what that Aviar looked like (big bead, small bead or no bead for example).

I throw Ching Aviars, love 'em but they do cost a little to replace. Expect to spend at least $35 for one if you can find someone to sell them to you.

Latest posts