• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CHOOSE ONE DISC

plus one for the star tl. i cant think of a single shot that thing cannot do. when i started out, i liked to one disc, and almost wore my tl out. it was my main putter for a short while after i started carrying more discs. if you havent tried it as a thumber disc, i suggest giving that a try too.

DX Cro, I can push it out into the 300+' range, make mid/approach shots with it and I can putt with it. Plus mine is beat that it will take the line I put it on.

DX Cro, I can push it out into the 300+' range, make mid/approach shots with it and I can putt with it. Plus mine is beat that it will take the line I put it on.

I'd have to agree with the Cro. I have a Star Cro that I love for all the same reasons. :hfive:

Last edited:
Right now, I think I'd have to go with a Buzzz. A very close second would have to be the Wizard. My take on this will probably change in a few days, and then again a few days later, and so on and so forth...

I was just thinking about this scenario... I think I'd go with a DX Roc, though depending on the course maybe a River or my trusty XD.

aj

Latest posts