• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Classic Aviar Flight

I have a san marino classic grid aviar if you are interested, 169g. It flies sort of like a mix between the P&a and kc pro to me. Maybe because it feels more like kc pro in the hand.

Legacy Clutch may fit your needs, my buddy loves it, I use a Legacy Clozer its a bit more stable than the Clutch

Funny you should mention that, I just switched from clutches, but was just curious to try something new. Disc curiosity is a disease for both me and my wallet :doh:

My buddy is a surgeon with a dart. To me it's more of a touch disc than a putter. If you miss the chains it's going to glide forever.
Darts are tweeners, so they do glide a lot for a putter. I thought from his post that he wanted a neutral floaty disc for long putts and approaches, which screams "Dart."

The other forgotten neutral/floaty disc that is more putter and less tweener is the APX. It's like a Dart with less glide.

Yup^ I am actually a fan of the Reef which is essentially a DGA APX, but never really committed to using one full time. Just messed around with them when my buddy brought one out.

I switched to classics this year for putting :). From what I've noticed, they are flatter across the dome, and have less 'shoulder' on top. DXs usually start out with some pretty big fade (almost same as KCs IME), and the classics start off really straight comparatively.

This is my experience so far now as well ^^ I have a brand new KC that is freaking overstable for upshots. Even moreso than my wizards. It pairs nicely with the classic i have now

Latest posts