• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Classic Verdict

Hoss22

Eagle Member
So, was on Facebook yesterday and saw in the comment to a post that a trilogy sponsored player says that classic verdicts are being released next friday...truth to this?

If so, I'm going broke. So excited to be cycling these.

Prime would have even been better cause it beats in faster, I like it more due to better grip and correct firmness, it's less dollars. That reminds me, how about some Prime Suspects. But I'll still try this in Classic too.

I may unbag truths next year. I wish bio didnt start so beefy, my lucid verdict is going straighter and straighter. I hope these come out pretty flat.

So, was on Facebook yesterday and saw in the comment to a post that a trilogy sponsored player says that classic verdicts are being released next friday...truth to this?

If so, I'm going broke. So excited to be cycling these.

Could you link to this post by any chance?

I NEED TO KNOW!

I WANT SO MANY OF THEM

There was never any dealer news about Classic Verdict and definitely wasn't in today's releases. Not to say someone in the know may have the knowledge, but dealers definitely weren't informed of them.

If Classic Verdicts exist for sale, they would be on Dynamic's store, and they're not there today nor are they on their updated (today) wholesale order form.

Also, I would expect that if they are going to release Verdicts (or any other mold) in a non-premium plastic, it will be in Prime. There were two new Prime releases today: the Escape and the Evidence. I can't imagine the Verdict will be far behind.

I hope they make them in classic not prime. And I hope they make them soon.
I requested them a couple month ago. Maybe I should again. Maybe we all should.

EMAC Truth thread reminded me that I really want to see Classic Verdicts be a real thing bump.