• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Classy move gateway

texhop58

Eagle Member
There is a lot of negative stuff on this site, so I wanted to share a positive.
Last week I placed an order for disc and mini's with gateway disc in st Louis. Just so happened one of the locals players was on a disc golf vacation and stopped in to their factory/store. Through conversation he told them we had some stuff coming up and that we were changing our goal for August from course fund raising to raising money for a fellow disc golfer who child had gotten sick. He has just had his 6th surgery. The guys at gateway put 25 disc in a box for us to sell just to raise money for the family. So I just wanted to give a huge shoutout to these guys!

Gateway is known to go out of their way to satisfy customers, and this is just another (albeit awesome!!!) example of that.

Gateway puts discs in all sorts of people's hands around here. Pretty much every beginner event I go to, it's all Gateway. Dave's always struck me as more interested in the game than business or money.

Nice to hear! Gateway seems to be about the players and the sport, that's for sure!

Latest posts