• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Clever Disc Golf Decor

Obligation

Par Member
Sorry if the title is deceiving as its hard to portray the thought into such few words.

I'm interested in ways to use discs as some kind of indoor/outdoor decorations.

Just hanging them on a wall or stacking them onto a shelf seems a bit... boring to me. I'm looking for ideas on ways to use them as art per se?

I was thinking something like:
FNFUX6QFYTCMKHS.LARGE.jpg

But you would have to add glass that lifts it off the discs as I would like them to stay as mint as possible.

EDIT:A Table with minis would be pretty cool! Just thought of that!

I hope you understand what I mean. I'm looking to be more creative than just hanging them on the wall. As my muse seems to be out the window when it comes to creativity on this one!

Last edited:
How about wooden tiles with a hole for the disc. They'd be deep enough to fully inset the disc, maybe put some plexiglass over it.

I just purchased DG "patent art" on Ebay. I have copies of the patent of Eds disc and basket. I've also wanted to turn a disc into a clock, one day. Also, YEARS ago one of the targets at Brookside park got ran over by a truck and the center pole got bent at ground level. It must have been a tall truck. Because only one side was flat. leaving a PERFECT wall hanging basket....bolt it to the stud and it you could still throw at it! Damn I wish I got that Target.

I just purchased DG "patent art" on Ebay. I have copies of the patent of Eds disc and basket. I've also wanted to turn a disc into a clock, one day. Also, YEARS ago one of the targets at Brookside park got ran over by a truck and the center pole got bent at ground level. It must have been a tall truck. Because only one side was flat. leaving a PERFECT wall hanging basket....bolt it to the stud and it you could still throw at it! Damn I wish I got that Target.

Thats perfect! Someone build a halfbasket for the garage wall!

I plan to put black fabrics up inside of some unfinished floor joists from the story below, and then lining the cavities with white Christmas lights or something and then hanging my collectible candy plastic. Will post when accomplished.

I've also wanted to turn a disc into a clock, one day.

When you get around to it, use a first run Innova disc. Preferably a Groove or a Wahoo since they have little to no value.

The star stamps make a perfect clock since you already have markers for 12, 3, 6, and 9.

I know a dude that has his mini collection, including sets of original glow mini's, covering the ceiling in one room of his house. Its really cool to stand in there with the lights off and stare at the ceiling.

Not decor using discs or mini's but here is my stocking for this year made by my cousin! He has a knack for disc golf already at a young age.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Latest posts