• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coincidental humor

lucasgg

Eagle Member
dff48d1a1a150f5eadf478629e8d9179.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not till everyone uses solid state drives! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All my personal devices are solid state, but we've got a ways to go before we get to a backbone based on that. So till then, I'm sticking with my disc failure related humor.

Did you hear the one about the disc golfer that missed his opening round? He couldn't get his disc drive to hyzer. Nyuck nyuck.

Actually, if I'd been on my toes I would have written, "disc golfer who blew his first round.". If you have to modify your jokes after, they aren't remotely funny.

DISC shouldn't take four hours... I've taken it several times and breeze through it within 30 min...
I've found the DISC to be accurate... everyone that has taken it (that I've spoken with) has agreed that it is pretty spot on with an exception here or there...

yeah

It's the analysis, understanding and administration of DISC tests that takes so long. Seems like I'm evenly split between D & I as strongest traits.

DISC shouldn't take four hours... I've taken it several times and breeze through it within 30 min...
I've found the DISC to be accurate... everyone that has taken it (that I've spoken with) has agreed that it is pretty spot on with an exception here or there...

yeah

It's the analysis, understanding and administration of DISC tests that takes so long. Seems like I'm evenly split between D & I as strongest traits.

The actual "test" didn't take very long at all. As Chuck said, the workshop was all about understanding the results and learning to recognize where others may fall in the DISC profile.

strong DI as well... but I suppress that in the adaptive style 'cause DI's can be overwhelming so... yeah

ok, got it... I have gone through extensive training as regards DISC as well... and it was much more than four hours especially if you include all the side research I did.

This thread got really unhumorous. Was that coincidental?

When someone knows a bit about disc golf but still is a torque monkey.

Attachments

• 16cf0f1dd3944765c50d54a3d02a1acebabef55b957b956db7d796f04750c89d_1.jpg
    16cf0f1dd3944765c50d54a3d02a1acebabef55b957b956db7d796f04750c89d_1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts