• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Collectables and more - 2001 CE Roc, 10x Rocs, 11x Teebird, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone email him before this post went up? I did and had a deal set for some discs, but there listed here and most likely might have sold. Kinda caught me off guard when I woke up today, hopefully he has them set aside, but it doesnt look like it. I just wanted to check with everyone. I emailed him again and well see whats up.

I contacted him 3 hours before post went up and heard back 3-5 times before post and that was like an hour before post. I hope were good.

i can say that he is a stand up guy! We seem to know all the same people in this area. I don't know him personally but i know the guys in NOVA are solid people. If you are worried about the zero feedback i can always get it from him, u pay him via paypal and i ship it too you after i verify condition or something like that. just trying to help him out.

I would normally just vouch for the guy but he has several 75 plus dollar discs which isn't like a dx hobbit!

I also PM'd way before posting and the ones he has for me are still on the list. i think unless you paid they are still up on the list.

wish i could just pay him my money and expect the disc to be on their way ...

but i suppose i can sit and wait patiently untill later when he said hed get back at me ..

:) thanks for the good deals .

Is the Condor in the newer DX plastic or the older?

so when you say champion edition, do you mean CE or just plain champion? like the firebirds... and a 1st run destroyer for $15? something seems off.

Most old school players I meet refer to champion discs as champion edition. Of course most know certain discs weren't made in ce.

is there any chance that only 2 have sold so far? im waiting to pm until I know what is there and what isnt. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts