• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Collectables and more - 2001 CE Roc, 10x Rocs, 11x Teebird, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
things went well disc were in great condition and very easy to work with him.

All the discs are in the mail as of Wednesday 5 am EST, I sent most of them USPS Priority and I emailed everyone with the delivery confirmation number.

Also, added 2004 USDGC Glo Roc

Last edited:
WOW ... Sutch Amazing Disc ...
Just got my first Order in the mail ....
I HAD to make another order ..

Mutch love on the disc buddi .. I sent you an Email For another Smaller order ..
POsitive Feedback On its way ~

Thanks again !

thanks for the feedback.

let me know if you have another black wizard with that jerry stamp.

also if you need help getting pictures up i can walk you thru the steps.

and finally might add info on battle roc. number of run is probably important for people at 120 dollars.

Anyone who paid for a disc over the long weekend, they are in the mail and I will be emailing with delivery confirmation numbers when I get home tonight.

Also, these prices are not firm so feel free to make offers on any of this stuff.

I have an eBay handle (will112579) that has some feedback and I know lots of disc golfers in VA/MD/NC (other places too). I played lots of tournaments from ~2000-2006ish, name is Will Kuper.

Where have you been Will Kuper? You got a haircut and disappeared. You must be living undercover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts