• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Collectables and more - 2001 CE Roc, 10x Rocs, 11x Teebird, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a couple emails and responded. My guess is that he's deluged with messages and trying to sort through all of them. He's got lots of nice plastics at good prices, and there are too many of us vultures waiting to pounce.

I emailed before the thread went up on 20+ discs and was given a price I agreed to and still didnt get any. Thats the toughest to swallow in my opinion.

Lion, we were still working on a price on a final price, I had never got an accurate price for the shipping (via USPS Prioiity w/ delivery confirmation), I never got a chance to send the pics you requested, I never gave you the go ahead to pay (my paypal address) and there were other discs you were thinking about adding which were not included in the offer you gave me. I'm sorry for any nconvenience this may have caused you but I had better offers from other people and decided to take those offers over yours. I'm still happy to sell you the discs in my listing for the prices listed in this thread (whatever is left).

Dont worry, I was upset earlier, but were good. I just thought that when you said 225 for those discs and I came back with 250 for them shipped and ensured you 25 would cover shipping we were good, but the listing on hear 40 minutes later after we emailed each other was a shocker. No worries, your getting good money and everyone should love these discs. Just wish I would of had another shot at the lot before they sold. Everyone BUy these discs and have a good holiday

Lion, we were still working on a price on a final price, I had never got an accurate price for the shipping (via USPS Prioiity w/ delivery confirmation), I never got a chance to send the pics you requested, I never gave you the go ahead to pay (my paypal address) and there were other discs you were thinking about adding which were not included in the offer you gave me. I'm sorry for any nconvenience this may have caused you but I had better offers from other people and decided to take those offers over yours. I'm still happy to sell you the discs in my listing for the prices listed in this thread (whatever is left).

yea after pming 5+ times back and forth about the aviars ... i guess someone else got to them first ??
idk why he just didnt tell me that in the first message ..

was going to buy 3 others .. aswell ...

rawr ~
Hope everyone gets what they want ... i got hosed ..

Last edited:
yea after pming 5+ times back and forth about the aviars ... i guess someone else got to them first ??
idk why he just didnt tell me that in the first message ..

was going to buy 3 others .. aswell ...

rawr ~
Hope everyone gets what they want ... i got hosed ..

2nd... Funny how there was always someone ahead of you but you never find this out until you've communicated several times over two days. Oh well, probably an ok guy but just didn't handle this large listing of discs very well.

he had no idea what a lot of this stuff was worth... you should have seen the ad he posted on craigslist. i emailed him the night before he found this site... got one reply about meeting up local and now nothing :wall:

I am trying to be fair about this and get everyone the pictures they requested along with answering questions, I am using the date stamps on my emails and PMs to give the people who contacted me first priority on buying this stuff.

Big Nik, FYI, nobody has paid for the aviars yet so Im not sure what you are talking about

vadisc has been comunicating with me just fine, I asked him about 4 of his discs, and then told him I only wanted one of them, he gave me his paypal and I sent the money. Give him a break, I'm sure he has a lot of messages to respond to, thanks again vadisc!

In other news, I just sent VADISC paypal for the dayglow QJLS...

We emailed back and forth and everything went smoothly.

I'll be posting positive feedback for him immediately once it arrives.

~*~
Fatback

I played several rounds with Will Kuper when he was living near Raleigh. He is a stand up guy.

^ thanks, Plankeye

Like I stated in the original post, please EMAIL me, not PM. My email in box can handle a lot more than this message board in-box and it is easier to keep track especially when some of you are both PMing and emailing. Thanks.

After everything said and done ...
i am deff looking forward to this buy ...
i can understand with having so many responces it can be tough ...
will also be leaving very positive feedback once discs arrive :)

Thanks Again~

ENjoi The Holliday MOney ~ $$$

There are a few discs I am looking at but I won't be able to purchase until the new year. If they are still available then, I will send you a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts