• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collecting.

I buy all of the new releases and special releases from innova and usually flip it the very same day I get it......always at a profit and sometimes if I get a really cool one at huge profit.....I don't understand the collecting mindset but I have the free time and income to buy the brand new stuff and will continue to do so as long as these idiots are willing to pay well over twice retail for a brand new disc....

I only collect molds I throw. Older molds of those discs, first runs, etc. Some of them are collectors but I mainly have them for backups incase I ever need them.

I started just hanging discs on my walls to save space in the tiny bedroom I lived in at the time. I didn't really consider myself a collector then. But now I've started collecting old bar stamp innova discs. I just love the look.

I buy all of the new releases and special releases from innova and usually flip it the very same day I get it......always at a profit and sometimes if I get a really cool one at huge profit.....I don't understand the collecting mindset but I have the free time and income to buy the brand new stuff and will continue to do so as long as these idiots are willing to pay well over twice retail for a brand new disc....

I did this to the extreme last year. Picked up a Flaglaw for $35 and sold it a day later for $135. :D