• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Collegaite Championships 2013

brettricewku

Birdie Member
With registration due today and the tournament less than 1 month away, its about time to get some discussion going. I can't wait as this is my favorite event of the year. So, who is the favorite? Where is everyone staying? What do you think of the increased doubles play? Etc.

Coming down to play with the UNCC team....We're hoping to get one of those last qualifying spots.

Unfortunately due to academic scheduling conflicts, UGA will not be there this year.

With most of our team using up their 6 years of eligibility and/or graduating, I'll be rebuilding the team for next year.

Good luck to all of this years NCDGC participants and be glad the Disc Dawgs won't be there to beat your butt ;)

I was wondering why UGA wasn't gonna be there. Berkley will be missed!

Nick and Berk have used up their 6 years of eligibility (the rule is unofficially known as "The Nick Rule"). He's actually finally finishing grad school I believe.

I've got some big shoes to fill on this team for sure.

Now to find a team dog ...

I'm looking forward to it! I grew up in Ottumwa, Iowa and attended Indian Hills for awhile. So I'm pullin for'em. I just bought a metal flake Wraith from the ncdgc website.
I tried to get a blue one, but they sold out.
viewThumb.jsp

Oregon will be there with a brand new team, and a DANGEROUS female who could make a run for the individual title.

We are not staying at the suggested hotel.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

I'm looking forward to it! I grew up in Ottumwa, Iowa and attended Indian Hills for awhile. So I'm pullin for'em. I just bought a metal flake Wraith from the ncdgc website.
I tried to get a blue one, but they sold out.
viewThumb.jsp
We played in the qualifier there this year. I go to UNI, qualified for the playoff to get in but decided to pass.

We played in the qualifier there this year. I go to UNI, qualified for the playoff to get in but decided to pass.

That's cool! Congratulations on Qualifying! I seen that UNI had qualified, I didn't realize that they had passed. I'd like to see more of the Iowa teams playing. The SEC seems to all be there. lol I do need to get back to Ottumwa again. My Parents are planning on moving south, so my chances to play Hills again are getting slimmer. Plus, I'd like to play in Waterloo/Cedar falls area again. Add the first course in Iowa to my played list. :)

Wondering what you guys think of the new format with more doubles rounds instead of singles?

Also, which of the 4 courses is your favorite?

Oregon will be there with a brand new team, and a DANGEROUS female who could make a run for the individual title.

We are not staying at the suggested hotel.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there.

Is Chris Becker no longer with the team?

Is Chris Becker no longer with the team?

No, unfortunately. I wish we had him, but I bet there are a few teams pretty happy he won't be there. He is playing with the Ultimate team now, getting ready for their own nationals. He is really god with flying discs.

We have a pretty balanced, middle of the road AM1 team. If we play our potential, and get lucky here and there, we could do very well I think.

Latest posts