• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Colorado Tag to Michigan June 5-9

McMarkD

Par Member
My niece is graduating in June, and I was wondering if there is a travel Tag that would want to meet up at Hudson Mills or Tobaggon (pre-Am Nats practice).

My niece is graduating in June, and I was wondering if there is a travel Tag that would want to meet up at Hudson Mills or Tobaggon (pre-Am Nats practice).

I can probably meet you at Hudson Mills on the morning of the 6th or the 7th. Let me know which would work for you, and I'll get it on my schedule.

I'm an intermediate player at best, so based on the fact that you're going to play at Am Nats, you won't have much of a problem taking tag #28 from me. :)

I heard Tobaggon was open to the General public on the 5th so I was hoping to play there. I am not that good! Also, these are trading tags not playing for tags... So we can swap tags... June 6th sounds great! My home email is [email protected]. When you email me there I will send you my cell phone number! DGTourest and I are supposed to swap tags, but rain and family junk has got in the way, so I don't know which tag I will have...

Mark

I heard Tobaggon was open to the General public on the 5th so I was hoping to play there. I am not that good! Also, these are trading tags not playing for tags... So we can swap tags... June 6th sounds great! My home email is [email protected]. When you email me there I will send you my cell phone number! DGTourest and I are supposed to swap tags, but rain and family junk has got in the way, so I don't know which tag I will have...

Mark

Email sent. Looking forward to it.

hey ill be glad to meet up with you guys....tobaggon is open to the public but i heard you will lose a disc for sure cause the grass is super tall right off the fairway...an hudson mills has two great courses so i would suggest that

although kensington is adding holes to their original course and should hopefully be done by that time so playing that one and toboggan might be sweet too....i live a half hour away from both courses so please let me know i also have a travel tag too

My goal is Kensington on Friday and Hudson Mills on Saturday... I am hoping that givinmethecreeps gives me a time for Kensington, if not 9am but I don't know where the best place to meet would be. I will check this account for PMs on Wednesday... or I am out of luck

If I understand everything, we will have the first 4 way travel tag exchange with givinmethecreeps, greg Layton, Billy and Me. I am hoping that Billy is pasttime and I got all you lower Michigan people to exchange. If Billy is givinmethecreeps, then pasttime get involved and be at hudson mills at 9 am Saturday. Also, if Grippit in San Jose can PM me today, it will be his tag that is getting exchanged and not Donnovans!

McMarkD

Latest posts