• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Comet love?

4-steve-urkel.jpg

This is much closer.

indeed

comet love :: seeking chains

too bad it bounced out this afternoon (Oxbow Falls.)
that thing is smacking baskets like nothing else.

comet love :: seeking chains

too bad it bounced out this afternoon (Oxbow Falls.)
that thing is smacking baskets like nothing else.

Agreed, but I actually have pretty good "luck" with Comets... 3 aces; 1 with an X, 1 with an ESP, 1 with a Z.

Only 1 ace with a Roc:D.

Agreed, but I actually have pretty good "luck" with Comets... 3 aces; 1 with an X, 1 with an ESP, 1 with a Z.

Only 1 ace with a Roc:D.
Well that settles it. Bring on all the "ROC vs. Comet" threads now!
humor.png

just lobbed one across the plate for scoot_er to jump all over... :clap:

I threw a Comet 550ft once...............thing the limp wrist had something to do with it though.

Also I just found my signed Ron Russel edition original Z Comet this weekend....along with an old TP.

Well that settles it. Bring on all the "ROC vs. Comet" threads now!
humor.png

This guy ^^^^ has one with a Comet.....1st I believe too.

One time at a local pitch n putt (Moffit) in doubles my partner and I were -12 through 12 then proceeded to miss hole 2. Walking to hole 3 I told my partner we needed and ace to get back to perfect and sure enough the good ole' Comet heard me and decided to jump in the basket.

Anyway for me its Comet -3 Roc -0

First Ace: Pro Rhyno.
Second Ace (tournament): Z-Comet

Might be slightly influenced by the complete lack of ROCs in your bag. I'm sure Dixon's count offsets yours to keep the universe in balance.

Yeah but I have only 1 Comet to his 6 Rocs.

... or ten ROCs. (Pause at 1:06)

so he better have 3 aces per Roc.....or at least 1. I don't even have a Wasp ace and that is one of my favorite discs in my bag and pretty close to a Roc......except mine costs about $200 less than the 01' which it flies just like.