• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Coming back from a major injury...

I'd caution against rushing back from an injury, too. Take enough time, follow your rehab, work back in gradually. Otherwise, you could end up with a LONG layoff. Really no fun.

What is that??? The doctors that were there haven't given me anything specific to do, and I haven't even been back for a real "check up" since Aug.18th... I have been playing 5-10 rounds a week, going 100% and feeling no pain...

No rehab for broken bones in back/neck? I'd expect they'd prescribe something for flexibility and strengthening muscles to support damaged areas. Then again, I haven't broken a bone in 33 years, so what do I know?

My experience was shoulder surgery (torn labrum) and a tedious and gradual rehab. Never one to bother with stretching or general exercise (other than competition), I rehabbed religiously, and still baby my shoulder. I NEVER want to go through that again---the surgery, the expense, and especially, a long time without throwing a disc.

Latest posts