• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

I try so hard to ship immediately but I had some personal stuff going on late last week into the weekend which made it extremely difficult to ship the initial 13 shipments of Axes until Monday morning. Everyone should have theirs by the end of the week. Please PM me if you don't get them by Friday. The 3 folks who paid for thei MVP discs yesterday all shipped this morning...and I still need to leave a lot of feedback. You guys are all so great. Thank you once again.

got my axis there nice looking know i will play to day and see if they make the bag. bump

Very nice. If i dont find the axis today when i go out im gonna grab one off you. Gotta support local first :)
I totally understand that. I'm running out fast and hoping I can get more first-run Axes/Axii/Axisessesesessss but I'll encourage everyone to grab them while they can either locally or here. I'll be vending at a small tournament tomorrow so the remainder might go then but you never know.

It's funny, in-person people buy the Soft Ions 3:1 but on DGCR it seems the Mediums are twice as popular as the softs...oh wait, we were talking about the Axis.:doh:

I am just checking to see if you happen to have a medium opaque ion 170g ish and not yellow or green can be used.

Cheers - Koffee

I am just checking to see if you happen to have a medium opaque ion 170g ish and not yellow or green can be used.

Cheers - Koffee
I confirmed with MVP yesterday that they only had 45 opaque Ions left. All white, all Medium, All 165-169g, and a mix of stamped & blank.

If you NEED opaque Medium Ions then you need to buy them asap (and it certainly doesn't have to be from me).

Latest posts