• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

Thank you so much Tross.
Looks like I'll be out of Axes sometime Sat so someone is certainly going to miss out ;(
...But that someone certainly won't be you ;)

The next 25 Axes (ordered on Thurs) shipped yesterday will arrive Thurs or Friday. I asked for a full range of colors & weights but that's the most detail I can share before I actually see them. I will be getting 30 more Ions and they might all be blank.

Thanks for all the bumps today.

Can I reserve an Axis?

Should I pm you with the details of what I am looking for?

Oh yeah, FREE BUMP

Can I reserve an Axis?

Should I pm you with the details of what I am looking for?

Oh yeah, FREE BUMP
Thanks for the bump. Looks like UPS will attempt delivery tomorrow so I'll have them tomorrow night or the next night since I usually have to go pick them up. If there's something specific you're looking for I'm happy to write it down and if I get an exact match it will certainily be yours so feel free to PM me what you want...or wait for me to update the first post if you prefer.

There will be many more Axes and Ions on the first post sometime around midnight (EDT). The Axes are Magenta, Yellow, & Blue/Clear.

I updated my stock. LOTS of blank Ions and 25 new Axes. I have been corrected about "clear" actually being Blue due to the UV reactive colors which change in the Sunlight. Somehow I missed this info but I witnessed it last weekend. See the first post for the Blue Ion and Vector examples. They do look clear indoors.

I have a few folks who wanted to pre-reserve an Axis so if you want to claim a unique color/weight please send me a backup option in case one of those folks claim your favorite before I can update the thread.

Thank you so much for the great PM's everyone has sent me.
I love knowing you like the prices, service, and of course the discs I'm able to hook you up with.

-Justin

Latest posts