• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CommunityDiscs.com - DGCR-Only Deals

Ok, I've not seen many of the colors of the newer transparent ions. On the glows, what do the blues look like? I guess a better question is on the first page photo, is the top right a clear or blue? It looks clear to me, but maybe has a blue tint. Anyone?
The top right is blue (under the pic I labeled each row with model/color in the picture). The blue gets brighter blue in the sun like on the MVP facebook page.

The top right is blue (under the pic I labeled each row with model/color in the picture). The blue gets brighter blue in the sun like on the MVP facebook page.
LOL, wow! Yeah, that's why I shouldn't be trying to constantly look on here while at the office. Thanks for the info, I might get back to you on one.

Everything is shipped and I ordered more Medium Eclipses today. Most will be leaning towards max weight. Thanks for all the orders. You guys are animals ;)

Justin, are you going to order some red eclipse ions (not the pink)? And thanks for the eclipse last week :)

I can no longer see the photo of 'the family' of ions on the first page. Could be my ad blocker :/

Last edited:
I finally got my second Eclipse shipment. 64 total discs and 22 are Medium Eclipses since that seems to be the favorite here. I hope I've got some discs you're looking for. Thanks for all the interest everyone.

Justin, it says you need to clear some PM space. Dontcha hate that?:gross:

FWIW

6pm MVP announced glow Vectors by 12/2. Does anyone care or just anticipating the Axis? I just got 64 MVP discs. I might skip ordering these until the Axis is released.

Still no blank Axis or Eclipse Ions. They produced tons of these discs in their first runs.

6pm MVP announced glow Vectors by 12/2. Does anyone care or just anticipating the Axis? I just got 64 MVP discs. I might skip ordering these until the Axis is released.

Still no blank Axis or Eclipse Ions. They produced tons of these discs in their first runs.

yessss! eclipse axis!!!! also rumors have been going around of an understable putter in the works, possibly a beadless ion?

Latest posts