• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

compliments to Disc Golf Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

basmith42

Bogey Member
I just wanted to take a moment and compliment Disc Golf Center. I've ordered 4 times from them now.
Each order has arrived as expected and as ordered. The weights, molds, and colors were absolutely dead on. The website is easy to use and the ordering process is painless. I appreciate that.
I've actually found them more convenient than going to my local retailer.
So, thumbs up to them.

I couldn't agree with you more, they're great and cheaper than my local place. The discs usually arrive earlier than I think they will as well.

Agree!

This retailer has been very convenient for me. The shipping has been quick and the people - helpful.

They rock. If my local shop doesn't have it, DGC is the first place I go.

Yeah kudos to Disc Golf Center from me too. Fast, free shipping, great prices and you get to pick your disc color/weight.

I agree with all that everyone has said. I have ordered from DGC 4 or 5 times now adn evertime I have been extremely happy. Their customer service is excellent and their selection great. I've had such good experiences the only other place I will now occasionally buy from is the local tackle shop which carries discs. When buying online - DGC is the way to go!

Yep, many orders placed and always happy.

ERic

I've ordered from these guys six times and only once was their live inventory inaccurate. They called me, let me order a different disc of a higher grade plastic with no upcharge, and still shipped my order the same day. Anytime anyone asks where to get discs, I give out one of the cards they include with each order. Being able to order by exact weight and color at low prices with free shipping make this a great site and, no, I'm not on their payroll.

I've ordered from them only once... and the order arrived a few days before I thought it would and was exactly right. The site's so nice that I gave the link to my mother-in-law so that she could do some birthday shopping for me... and her order for me was perfect too. Now that's a good deal!

I have used them exclusively since I found them and I love them. I haven't had any issues and I love picking exact weight and color of my discs. I did cheat on DGC once with Prime Discs when I bought my bag. I loved the free upgrade to priority shipping that they have and would consider ordering from them again in the future.

No one as mentioned this in the thread yet but I do like getting the extra few percent off the order because of the past orders I have from DGC.

I have been very pleased every time. I even enjoy just looking around. I can't think of any way to make any meaningful improvments. It is nice to see exact weight and colors in stock. Who does not like free shipping? I only have one gripe and I can live with it. I've sent them a few emails asking general questions about inventory/special orders. I've never got any responses.

That's odd, Wade@DGC has always been responsive to all my e-mailed questions...

I too have emailed Wade, sometimes just to ask him a question about a disk prior to ordering it and he has always responded. Im not sure why he didnt respond to yours ... it doesnt seem right.

From the sounds of it they may not have received my emails or something. Like I said, its no big deal. I was just pointing out my experience. I have made several purchases from them and could not be happier. It is a great company. I always send them a comment on how pleased I have been with each order. Besides an occasional purchase from a local retailer, this is where I will buy all my gear.

I JUST LOVE DGC. I GO TO MY LOCAL PLACE (PLAY IT AGAIN SPORTS) TO SEE WHAT THE DISC FEELS LIKE THEN ORDER THE COLOR AND WEIGHT I WANT FROM DGC. EVERYONE NEEDS TO AT LEAST CHECK IT OUT ONCE.

I just made an order with DGC late last week and retrieved their free shipping UPS package yesterday, feeling pleased and ecstatic to try the new discs in a new Innova Standard bag. Since I am "new" to the "dimensions" involved in throwing a disc, I browsed through several on-line disc golf retailers, and only the DGC caught my eyes because of the specifics behind every disc. This is the quality that captures many of us.

EverythingDiscGolf just scares me a bit selling discs that don't give you the choices of colors or weights you want to buy, yet each disc is 50 cents cheaper than the DGC sells. Other retailers do not optimize the resourcefulness and accuracy that DGC has.

My hats and discs off to the employees at DGC. I'd love to work for them as my side job.

GO DGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts