• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Condor Love!

EagleZT

Birdie Member
I just recently threw a condor my SS gave me, and it flies beautifully. Innova says they are "specialty" discs. Whats the "Specialty" aspect of them. I have used it for just about everything but putting. I would love to get my hands on some more if they are solid.

Whats everyone elses take?

They are great for rollers. Their large diameter and ability to be molded in high weights (200g) make them great for rolling over things without being slowed down or knocked off track.

This rollers instructional video mentions them.

Here in Louisville the Condor was re-released as a fundraiser disc being sold for the US Masters. I believe there are only a few left - check out www.derbycitydisc.com

Condors are just rocs with more glide - great get out of trouble disc - great for rollers - great disc to learn to throw if you have a history playing ultimate frisbee

Here in Louisville the Condor was re-released as a fundraiser disc being sold for the US Masters. I believe there are only a few left - check out www.derbycitydisc.com

Condors are just rocs with more glide - great get out of trouble disc - great for rollers - great disc to learn to throw if you have a history playing ultimate frisbee
I thought Condors were the official Louisville golf disc because of Greenwell.

Love the Condor. Been a constant in my bag since I first picked one up a couple years ago.

Three Putt - They are haha. Also, great signature.

I added a condor to the bag a couple months ago after finally throwing one for the first time. They are incredible discs. I love the way they hold whatever line you put on them. They are perfect for downhill holes. They just glide sloooooooowly right to the basket (or in it).

So I've been throwing a Condor lately. I really didn't intend to throw it at all; I was just going to use it a specialty roller disc. I ended up throwing it for S & G's and found that on approach shots it doesn't really skip, it just lands and stays. I've been using it on approaches where there is a drop-off or some kind of danger behind the pin and it's been pretty useful for that. The worst part is getting it into the bag in the first place. I gave up and put it in the putter pocket.

I got one for Christmas. Don't quite know what to do with it yet. Got in some good open field practice yesterday and I did as well as any with it both RHBH and flicking.

Condor is a Zephyr with a more beveled rim. Both have the same diameter with the Condor 5mm lower height.

Imagine somebody stretched out a Gator until it was humongous and you have a Condor.

Are the 'new' Condors for sale on eBay legit? Innova doesn't manufacture this disc anymore, do they?

Latest posts