• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cool Dye Combinations2, the dyed discs

16696_g.jpg
I know this one is kind of a stretch, but it's on a Z-Xtreme. When anyone asks me what the dye is about I tell them, "Ever try throwing an elephant? That's what it's like to try to throw an Xtreme."

This one's been in my bag for 3 years or so and still looks great. That plastic is dense!

A Vulcan Bomber on a Star Vulcan. Didn't wanna be just another Spock Vulcan. This disc was pretty beat up and the dye wasn't happy about it as you can see. Not sure if I even wanna finish it up now. I haven't even cleaned it yet.

Attachments

• Vulcan.jpg
    Vulcan.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 165
Nice! I've had that same image saved on my computer waiting to get dyed for a while now. Maybe I'll actually get to it.
16696_g.jpg
I know this one is kind of a stretch, but it's on a Z-Xtreme. When anyone asks me what the dye is about I tell them, "Ever try throwing an elephant? That's what it's like to try to throw an Xtreme."

This one's been in my bag for 3 years or so and still looks great. That plastic is dense!

btw I didnt do that dye, I had someone else do it for me, Im not artistic by any means...i also have another disc I need someone to do for me, if I post a pic will yall chime in if you will do it?

yup, just start a thread, subject something like "looking for a dyer" post the pic, and you'll get offers soon enough

Latest posts