• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

countdown to daylight saving time

Today, Per http://classic.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=zmw:66701.1.99999&MR=1

Sunrise...... 7:01 AM CST
Solar Noon 12:32 PM CST
Sunset....... 6:03 PM CST
Civil Twilight 6:34 AM CST
6:30 PM CST

Length Of Visible Light: 11h 55m
Length of Day 11h 02m

Tomorrow will be 2m 21s longer

I have this on desktop:thmbup:

Thanks for the link. Will def add to my favorites. Those are some really cool stats. I guess "Civil Twilight" could be translated to disc golf-able light conditions (w/ the brighter variety of disc, of course) ;)

The whole "Tomorrow will be 2m 21s longer" is freakin rad! I've always wondered how it fluctuates.

Oh please let it hurry! :\

I'm more of a morning golfer ATM but I am looking forward to longer days.

I can't wait. Tomorrow, we close on a house in the country with a 300 foot long yard that abuts against a 300 foot long field, for a 600 foot driving range. I'm going to be practicing my drive like never before.

Its comming! Too bad the course is probably flooded from all the rain and we are also expected to get 6" of snow again Thursday night into Friday morning.

This has been a terrible winter.

eh maybe if the weather decided what it was going to do, I'd be happier about daylight savings. Doesn't really do much for disc golfing up here, we still have all our snow and are looking forward to another ridiculous, possibly record breaking flood. Oh and all the courses get flooded out every year. So..... I guess I'll just have to play in the snow for now and then take a month long break. Can't wait to get out of Fargo......

cant friggin wait.....great weather right now here as well. :D

No longer will I have to ditch work..or rush to the course after work to get a round in.

Still in college, and I planned a course schedule so I have a nice noon-530 gap every day. DST doesn't help me much during the week then. Maybe it will bring some warmer weather tho?! Ill keep those fingers crossed!

Latest posts