• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course map and scorecard

Nice Job! I took the measurements off your course map and plugged them into hole info for you. You should add some pictures next to complete the course's page.

Very Cool. I had no idea you could do that with google earth. I was operating on windows ME until a month ago, and it couldn't run google earth.
Good Job on the map again!

Good job...one question though...is there anything less connected than Mexico and Missouri?

Oh wait...I saw 4 fat chicks in a Fit last weekend...that was the Webster's definition of irony...

how did you do the gps?

I have a handheld Garmin that I use for geocacheing. It allows you to mark waypoints and routes as you are walking. Then you can download the waypoints and routes directly to the Google Earth app. I did have to spend some time and adjust the icons on Google earth.

Good job...one question though...is there anything less connected than Mexico and Missouri?

Oh wait...I saw 4 fat chicks in a Fit last weekend...that was the Webster's definition of irony...

In Missouri you can go from Paris, Mexico, California, and Cuba in about 4 hours.:D