• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses not found on dgcr

last update

i did all of mn except the tc area

i did nd and sd as well

i did not add campcourses (hate these and really shouldnt be a thing) and private 1 basket 18 holes type things

really all the courses i added were barely acceptable

all the respectable ones are usually submitted already

You can play my private (Ohio) course that will never be listed anywhere.

Thanks for the offer. We are in the process of buying a house in a northern Cincinnati suburb and could be moving up as early as next month. I look forward to discing with old friends and making new ones. Looking forward to playing Idlewild too.

Speaking of which, someone just listed this 'moderately hilly and heavily wooded' 11 basket 'course' at a vacation rental house in south central Ohio...
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=13093
Can't wait to read the first five or ten reviews.

Seems like an odd place for a vacation home?!?
The airbnb listing says "Private disc-golf course on site!" in the description. $600/night is a lot to pay for frolf. :| It's pretty close to WV and Kentucky so maybe it has "Appalachian beauty"...:rolleyes:

The airbnb listing says "Private disc-golf course on site!" in the description. $600/night is a lot to pay for frolf. :| It's pretty close to WV and Kentucky so maybe it has "Appalachian beauty"...:rolleyes:

I've driven through some of those remote parts of Ohio before. Yeah, it's pretty but not much to do except go to the one restaurant in town where everyone looks at you funny when you walk through the door...

The local town there has three pizza joints and a subway. Population 1701.

Thanks for the input guys. I don't use udisc so I was not talking about those courses that are not real courses listed on there. Usually one I hear somebody talking about and I come here to look it up but it's not here.

Thanks for the offer. We are in the process of buying a house in a northern Cincinnati suburb and could be moving up as early as next month. I look forward to discing with old friends and making new ones. Looking forward to playing Idlewild too.

Well I'm all the way up by the lake, so it would be a road trip.

But you are welcome to come. No banjo music up here. We is civilized.

Oof. $600 just to bag a course. Feel bad for the course baggers in that state :wall:

That area of OH might could be technically part of Appalacia, it's on the fringe if not the foothills.

But no way in hell I'm paying $600 for a frolf

That area of OH might could be technically part of Appalacia, it's on the fringe if not the foothills.

But no way in hell I'm paying $600 for a frolf

Hmmmmm....I might pay for a really nice place, in the midst of a disc golf mecca, split 4+ ways with some disc golf buddies. A couple rounds, cocktails and a dip in the pool, steaks on the grill....do it again the next day.

Hmmmmm....I might pay for a really nice place, in the midst of a disc golf mecca, split 4+ ways with some disc golf buddies. A couple rounds, cocktails and a dip in the pool, steaks on the grill....do it again the next day.

You planning to buy HBH?

;)

Been planning a big road trip and started just on here looking for courses. But then I wanted to double check RI to make sure I had them all and found a couple more on Udisc. then double checked some other areas of the trip and found a bunch more. Really hope locals can get new courses added here as well as Udisc as I do prefer this site. Not sure what keeps one that adds a course to Udisc from adding it to here as well.

Been planning a big road trip and started just on here looking for courses. But then I wanted to double check RI to make sure I had them all and found a couple more on Udisc. then double checked some other areas of the trip and found a bunch more. Really hope locals can get new courses added here as well as Udisc as I do prefer this site. Not sure what keeps one that adds a course to Udisc from adding it to here as well.

It think your answer lies within the posts in this thread.

I would not and do not trust UDisc for planning a trip. The chances of running across a pissed course owner or a 1 star course listed as a 5 star, increase considerably with UDisc.

last update

i did all of mn except the tc area

i did nd and sd as well

i did not add campcourses (hate these and really shouldnt be a thing) and private 1 basket 18 holes type things

really all the courses i added were barely acceptable

all the respectable ones are usually submitted already

big shout out to brentjacobs who did the dirty work and added/played/took pics of some of the no horse town campsite courses in nd

and i believe he took the lead (or had it all along) for most played nd courses

big shout out to brentjacobs who did the dirty work and added/played/took pics of some of the no horse town campsite courses in nd

Ha, thanks man, it was a bit of a grind. I don't think ThrowBot will ever go back to ND again. Apparently playing Twenty-some odd 1.5/5 Nine-holers will sour up a robot pretty good lol. And no knock on the course at all, super fun park 9er, but it's telling when Lions Hillside in Bismarck is the highlight course of the weekend…

I'll try to get at least a couple-few reviews from that mess of garbage posted as well. Lots of them currently rated in the 2.5-4.0 range when they should fall more into the 1.0-2.0 range.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
DGCR is only as good as we make it.
If you've been lurking without contributing, maybe it's time to step up.

Make sure course listings in your area are up to date and accurate, and add pix if you're so inclined.

Ha, thanks man, it was a bit of a grind. I don't think ThrowBot will ever go back to ND again. Apparently playing Twenty-some odd 1.5/5 Nine-holers will sour up a robot pretty good lol. And no knock on the course at all, super fun park 9er, but it's telling when Lions Hillside in Bismarck is the highlight course of the weekend…

I'll try to get at least a couple-few reviews from that mess of garbage posted as well. Lots of them currently rated in the 2.5-4.0 range when they should fall more into the 1.0-2.0 range.

The big question is, Gregg Park or Makoshika? Which is the TRUE destination course in Glendive MT? :popcorn:

Latest posts