• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Courses NOT in the U.S.A

With about 44 courses, and counting, BC has nearly 50% of all of Canada's disc golf courses. While I'm not sure we have a course yet that could challenge for a top 10 position, we have some courses that are great in their own respect;

(1) Whistler Disc Golf Course
744d7b81.jpg

This course is unreal in many respects, but lacks the basic amenities one would expect from a top rated course. It also doesn't do enough to sufficiently challenge the advanced disc golfer.

Guess there's no question about foot faults on that hole eh?

Thank for the link to the local contact, I appreciate it. I will let you all know when and how the local (german) courses are. I believe it will be a great time.

Thank for the link to the local contact, I appreciate it. I will let you all know when and how the local (german) courses are. I believe it will be a great time.

I played 18 holes in Weilheim when I was on vacation and it was 'meh'. Unfortunately I couldn't play the others but definitely write reviews for them so I know how it was!

Ditto on Whistler, its pretty awesome, but a bit short. Great for players of all skill levels, but the addition of some long tees would help greatly. And yes, the pin n hole 18 (the picture) is downhill and slightly to the right, just enough to be blocked from view

Watch Mexico, for good courses. Rufino Tamayo, if permanently installed, could be something special. The park has very interesting terrain which lends itself to a DG course so readily it sends chills down my spine. Until then, its still a good course, and a GREAT temp course. We call it El Castigador for a reason, it will punish you. A round with no penalty strokes from OB paths and river is a good round

LMAO...I just imagined somebody doing it. Hopefully someone in your group would grab your bag and meet you at the bottom if you did.;)

Try playing that hole in the winter. Its freakin scary! Tee off, then just slide on your butt down the glare ice pathway

Latest posts