• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

COVID-19 Course Closures

Horning's reopened for disc golf (I updated their status yesterday) with these restrictions:

1. We are now a non-smoking, non-vaping park. Absolutely no smoking of any kind will be allowed. This includes smoking on the courses and in your car in our parking lot.
2. All patrons must wear a mask or other face covering, such as a bandana, whenever you are: approaching people you that you do not know or have not arrived with; in the parking/kiosk area; restroom; near any of the buildings.
3. Maintain social distancing between groups.
4. Dogs must be on a leash and at your side at all times.
5. Violators will be asked to leave.

Been hearing it is masks everywhere on the property. And that is what Horning's FB page seems to say.

DO you know which it is?

Not for sure; but new rule #2 (above) pretty clearly states once you're on the courses, masking only necessary around folks not in your group.

Not for sure; but new rule #2 (above) pretty clearly states once you're on the courses, masking only necessary around folks not in your group.

Ah, the webpage is updated with that new language. But the most recent FB update conflicts with the website update -- just says "All patrons must wear a mask or other face covering" right after discussing the property-wide smoking ban.

Good to know I can take the mask off while huffing up the hill to Meadow 8.

Maybe we can talk Bob into snagging one of the (soon to be) extra ventilators to mount on the picnic table at the tee -- course, we'd have to intubate ourselves (nothing is free).

Played solo at my local course yesterday for the first time in 1.5 months. multiple large groups practicing no social distancing, no masks, no anything at all. I even know some people in the largest group I passed through (7-8).

some people suck

Ah, the webpage is updated with that new language. But the most recent FB update conflicts with the website update -- just says "All patrons must wear a mask or other face covering" right after discussing the property-wide smoking ban.

Went up there today and ran into Bob out walking the dogs. He verified the website wording, and said he's updated the facebooks.

Not sure when, but Kensington re-opened, and I saw ijits that still don't know what 6 feet is.
I just know they're gonna get the baskets pulled ...again. :(

Some people just don't freakin' get it. :\
smfh

*sigh*

Baird's creek is not putting up baskets due to Covid-19, but have no real restrictions that say you can't play to hit the green. I also played about a week ago and holes 3, 7, 8, and 9 had baskets up.

Just an FYI - since courses are starting to reopen, make sure to update their status on the site if you know for sure they are open. If this has been listed somewhere else on here, sorry!

Latest posts