• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crafty Scientist Scorecards

bdodson

Birdie Member
Premium Member
In the player pack thread here on DGCR someone mentioned the Crafty Scientist Scorecard deal.....I sent an email, paid some cash, and got 50 very nice reusable scorecards. I got the small ones which came with a custom stamp and an lanyard type thing to hook to the bags...These are sweet player pack items and the team was super easy to deal with. Check them out!

http://www.craftyscientist.com/

I don't know if I was the one who mentioned them, but I have used them. A good pointer that she mentions on her website is if you ever rub down the matte surface, you can "refresh" it with an emery board. They also sell these at Marshall Street with the Marshall Street logo on the back.

Really if you want custom ones and have a laminator you could make them yourself. Just buy some matte-finish laminating pouches, print whatever design you want on a sheet of nice thick paper, and go for it. It's a little tricky though, so if you're not crafty enough, you may want to contact the Crafty Scientist and ask her if she can customize them for you. I've talked to her by email a bit, and she seems like a really friendly, helpful person.

Contact us!

Thanks, Brad and everyone for the kind words and supporting our small business! My husband, Steve 'DitterMan' Ditter is the genius behind the scorecards. YES- we are still doing custom orders! The more lead time the better, but we have done some rush orders lately. We would like 4 weeks lead time, but can work with less.

I am in the process of updating the website with current pricing, and under the 'Custom' heading it says 'out of stock' only because we need folks to contact us about what they are looking for. We have done several April tournaments (players packs)and are sold at Marshall St and other fine retailers.

So..feel free to contact me under the 'Contact' page or directly to the DitterMan at Ditterman (at) sbcglobal (dot) net for your personal/ tournament scorecard needs!

Dayna

the ones I got were custom ordered with the stamp we have for our discs and tshirts. i got 50 for cheap, and I know that I would not want to make 50 of them, so yeah you could do it yourself but that doesn't grow the sport, does it? keep in mind the pictures do not do these justice, they are super crisp images on the card. I am happy and everyone who has seen them so far loves them....(yes that is a boss in the background)

Thanks, Brad and everyone for the kind words and supporting our small business! My husband, Steve 'DitterMan' Ditter is the genius behind the scorecards. YES- we are still doing custom orders! The more lead time the better, but we have done some rush orders lately. We would like 4 weeks lead time, but can work with less.

I am in the process of updating the website with current pricing, and under the 'Custom' heading it says 'out of stock' only because we need folks to contact us about what they are looking for. We have done several April tournaments (players packs)and are sold at Marshall St and other fine retailers.

So..feel free to contact me under the 'Contact' page or directly to the DitterMan at Ditterman (at) sbcglobal (dot) net for your personal/ tournament scorecard needs!

Dayna
maybe change the text to "contact us" so it would be less confusing. I have ended up with at least a dozen due to players packs and CTP's

Don't use a pen or any kind of ink! Just use a regular pencil and a regular eraser. The matte finish will hold the graphite and let you erase it when you're done. If you use a pen you may never get your marks off.

I just received my second one in a player pack and they are great - plus you gotta love supporting a small disc golf business.

An idea the locals around here had with these was to buy those little badge clips that people use to attach key cards to their belts, and clip the reusable scorecards to their dg bags. No more digging around for the card in a pocket or stuffing it awkwardly back into its pocket. :thmbup:

Last edited:
Just got mine and the mail and they were nice enough to include a few extra demo scorecards. Can't wait to use these on the course instead of the flimsy notecards I was using before. Great customer service and what looks like a good product, so definitely order from Team Crafty if you need scorecards.

An idea the locals around here had with these was to buy those little badge clips that people use to attach key cards to their belts, and clip the reusable scorecards to their dg bags. No more digging around for the card in a pocket or stuffing it awkwardly back into its pocket. :thmbup:

They sell those retractable cords at Academy in the fishing dept. for around three doll hairs.

Latest posts