• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crazy playing styles/throwing techniques... That work?!

me too and ricky

Not 95% of the time but Putter flick approaches are comfortable for me at any point, as well. Maybe a little more common than "crazy."

Same here. I'd say I use a putter (esp zone) flick 85% of the time on approaches from 150 ft and in. Very rarely do I flick off the tee. Flick approaches are perfectly legal cheating. Too easy. ;)

Not 95% of the time but Putter flick approaches are comfortable for me at any point, as well. Maybe a little more common than "crazy."

I bet the crazy meter I bought is outdated and you must have the new advanced model.

I bet the crazy meter I bought is outdated and you must have the new advanced model.

Good chance. I wouldn't waste the pretty penny on the new model, though. There's just some conversion you can find online ;)

Besides, in the end it's about what works to lower scores (or make us believe our scores are lowered with respect to whatever bar we set)!

Who's Ricky? Your homie? Have I met this person?

200_s.gif

Latest posts