• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Crosslap (Story, Information and Giveway) !!

Now I have to wait to find one to buy.

Can't wait to go throw my new Lucky!

First impressions are that it looks very similar to the Fuse. Plastic is more gummy and flexy than I imagined.

Thanks ElementZ!

Yeah,

The winners were...

MNcyclone - #70
jimbosprint - #110

Now I'm just anxiously awaiting the first reviews... :)

Took the Lucky out today for a round. Very understable mid. Easy to flip. Probably less stable than my 173 GL Fuse. Gonna keep it in the bag for at least a little while and see how it does. My numbers would be 5,5,-3,1

I like the gummy plastic - similar but not the same as CryZtal FLX.

Took the Lucky out today for a round. Very understable mid. Easy to flip. Probably less stable than my 173 GL Fuse. Gonna keep it in the bag for at least a little while and see how it does. My numbers would be 5,5,-3,1

I noticed that too. It's very understable but I've found this is the best gliding/floating mid I've thrown. What do you think about it's heavenly glide?

By the numbers and your comment, maybe the closest thing from the US would be a Cryztal Meteor. That's my favorite mid. Might be worth checking these out.

Latest posts