• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] CRYZTAL FLX CHALLENGERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOOSE9

Par Member
if anyone has one they want to sell or trade let me know looking for specifically from the 2007 players cup have much to trade and money to spend let me know what is out there

There are no other CryZtal FLX Challengers. Made in one run, for that tournament, only.

Good luck.

\/\/

umm there are 2 runs of cryztal flx plastic.
2007 Players Cup with multiple colors i think red orange yellow green and blue...
then a 2nd run in 2008 a little gummier for the Discraft Memorial Open. they were all ice clear runs.

the first run had 3 molds buzzzes, challengers, and avernger ss
2nd time only challengers.

There is an orange one on discaroo up for trade, link is below:

http://discaroo.com/w/id/38920/Discraft/FLX/Challenger//disc-detail.asp

This is more of a curiosity question than anything but what do these things feel like. People seem to be absolutely bonkers over the cryztal flx challengers and more so the buzzz. I am just assuming they are nothing more than a softer/flexible cryztal plastic. let me know whats up with these!

Last edited:
I have dealt with him in the past for trading and he is a legit guy. He also has a bunch of nice stuff for trade usually.

There is an orange one on discaroo up for trade, link is below:

http://discaroo.com/w/id/38920/Discraft/FLX/Challenger//disc-detail.asp

This is more of a curiosity question than anything but what do these things feel like. People seem to be absolutely bonkers over the cryztal flx challengers and more so the buzzz. I am just assuming they are nothing more than a softer/flexible cryztal plastic. let me know whats up with these!

I have 3 of the players cup cryztal flx challengers and they're my main putter. I drive with them and upshot. I have had them over 2 years and fly identical to my buddies new ones. So durability is amazing. As for feel. Similar to gummy ce. little more give in the challengers than there is the buzzz and even more than the avenger ss. Since its the thickest rim. But its by far the best plastic released in recent years and def one of best plastics out there.

umm there are 2 runs of cryztal flx plastic.
2007 Players Cup with multiple colors i think red orange yellow green and blue...
then a 2nd run in 2008 a little gummier for the Discraft Memorial Open. they were all ice clear runs.

the first run had 3 molds buzzzes, challengers, and avernger ss
2nd time only challengers.

I actually have one of each from the 2007 players cup.

The point of the post I made is that it's a really rare disc, there aren't a lot of them, they're going to cost a lot of money, and you're not going to just find somebody with a pile of them letting them go for even normal cryZtal prices. And perhaps he should find a new favorite putter. Some of the CryZtal Z challengers are much more gummy than others.

\/\/

Or maybe he knows they are rare and expensive since he posted have money and trades. And he posted as wanted! Just because something is rare and expensive dosent mean o hell to hard find a new putter. I throw ce teebirds all day but you don't see people telling me o that's rare you should throw banshees. The point of a wanted post is to post what you want not o its to rare anyone have something close..little early to be a dick don't ya thank!???

how is informing somebody...then saying good luck being a dick?

I really do wish him luck, they're freaking sweet discs, if he likes them I hope he can find them.

My question is why do you need to jump on me and call me a dick because I told somebody the disc they're using is rare and good luck?

Little early for name calling isn't it?

\/\/

No your saying o better off finding a new putter and I work 3rds so maybe its a lil late. Maybe I'm the dick. How I read what you wrote sounds more of too rare give up hope and try something else

I work third shift too, had a night from hell as well.

Don't take things so seriously, especially on the internet, especially when they're not directed towards you in any way, especially when somebody's just pointing out and obvious fact, and giving a simple suggestion.

We're all here for the same reason, to have some fun, and to talk about a fun game we all love.

\/\/

Status
Not open for further replies.