• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Custom disc design

gabdisc

For me it is that time of the year again. I am the organizer for a tournament. I have finally gotten enough support to make custom discs. Does anyone have a particular windows software package that they like to use to design the disc art? Do you have any pointers on what I need to send to one of the disc manufactures? Any manufacture that you particularly like to deal with?

Hire a professional - my 2 cents...

They will use a vector based program (like Adobe Illustrator) most likely and be able to make a high quality image that is stamp friendly. Most will work for plastic and a few bucks. Check out the Innova stamp art submission page for more info on the requirements.

All the manufacturers have guidelines on their websites. The artist I use gets paid in plastic. The deal I have worked out is he gets three of anything the art goes on. Its a really good deal and I would think any player that's is in graphic arts might do somthing similar.

You can also go down to a custom imprinting shop in your town. They normally have a graphics person...in a lot of cases if you are buying something from them like tshirts or hats, the cost of them doing art work is included.

Latest posts