• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] D3 oop?

money 21

* Ace Member *
I have recently found a fondness for the D3, but can't find them anywhere. did they go oop when the D3 Max came out?

I have recently found a fondness for the D3, but can't find them anywhere. did they go oop when the D3 Max came out?

I doubt they're OOP, but a lot of companies have had trouble producing discs. Most online retailers don't have any stock.

A huge surge in popularity for DG has added to the disc shortages.

FWIW, I feel like the D3 is better than the D3 max.

These questions are starting to annoy me.....

Not saying anything is or isn't actually oop. I have no knowledge of anything prodigy makes.

But.... how can someone have the knowledge to know this site exists and not understand that there is/was a huge stock shortage of pretty much every disc from every manufacturer? There's been a dozen of these questions in the last few months.

Levels are now just starting to creep up. Give it a chance.

D3's are not OOP, just out of stock. Prodigy is making some gains- there were more molds available last week than in quite some time. That being said it will still be a bit before things will be "back to normal" with any of the manufacturers.

These questions are starting to annoy me.....

Not saying anything is or isn't actually oop. I have no knowledge of anything prodigy makes.

But.... how can someone have the knowledge to know this site exists and not understand that there is/was a huge stock shortage of pretty much every disc from every manufacturer? There's been a dozen of these questions in the last few months.

Levels are now just starting to creep up. Give it a chance.

because i can find D3 max on almost every web site but no D3 though may be someone would know whether it was do to the disc shortage or if it went oop prior.