• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] D5

I got to get a free disc, I liked my D4(it's more overstable than it's supposed to be though) So I got the D5. Haven't thrown it yet, but it looks very identical to the Innova Groove because it has a groove in it just like the innove groove. Mine is an F2 400G. I'm going to either do field work or play a couple rounds tomorrow morning so I will check mine out and post up how it flies

I have used the D5 more and more. I think It may be my favorite D driver next to the D3. D5 will actually flip and ride but it almost always comes back in the end....kind of like the flight or a Roadrunner or Sidewinder but a speed 13 disc. i can get mad distance with it. I still use a D4, D3, D1....but the 4 seems to be very particular at the speed and angle its released...it usually acts more stable than you'd think...a great power driver to get S shapes. The D3 is also like this but a touch more stable so it can handle a ton of power or wind. I still like the D3 D5 best

I really like using the D5 as a flick (LHFH) driver and it immediately became my longest disc off the T-Box. It does not fade very hard due to the US trait but I can carve a nice long line opposite my LHBH natural style. Glad this puppy was in the lot I grabbed on the marketplce. It gets oohs and aahs when we play safari back through the front 9 as dusk approaches.

Latest posts