• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dave Feldberg's Sponsor?

What did the players give Innova? Probably even less than they recieved. I know everybody would like disc golf to be a sport where the best can make a good living off the sport but that really isn't the case right now.

All of the pros that I have met take exception to this idea that they are broke and destitute.......In this case, Feldberg has been able to make a living throwing discs for quite awhile and seems to be doing well for himself.

At the end of the flyfeldberg.com did he say "is it the Indian or the Arab?"

Think he'll still need that monstrous Zulu with Latitude? I guess if he carries like 5 of everything. I throw predominantly Latitude and one thing I've noticed is that it has made my bag shrink and shrink. Don't know if that's a common experience with Lat throwers.

Anyone wanna PM Greg Zart "The Best Caddy in the World" and Dave's BFF if he can get an in the bag with Mr Feldberg?

So all you have to do to get sponsored is play tourneys?

Of course you have to win, but do am's get sponsored.

When it comes to Latitude, the other members of the team were rewarded for loyalty and exposure. I am currently one of those members. I'm a solid MA2 player, nothing flashy. But I have been in personal correspondence with Svante from Lat64 for over a year and half. I am the only player in the area that throws an all Lat64 bag. He told me that this is something they wanted to do to kind of reward loyalty, and to allow their discs and company to get all the exposure it can. I'm a regional member, representing the Midwest. How, I don't know yet. I am waiting for DD to contact me. But I'm more than excited for this opportunity. And I am very grateful to Lat64 for being the type of company that loves to see the little guys get some too.

And any member of team Lat64 is allowed to throw all three companies; Westside, Latitude, and Dynamic.

Barsby has a specific contract with Westside, dictating he throws Westside and a mixed bag.

Eric McCabe has a specific contract with Dynamic, he is allowed to throw DD and Westside.

Think he'll still need that monstrous Zulu with Latitude? I guess if he carries like 5 of everything. I throw predominantly Latitude and one thing I've noticed is that it has made my bag shrink and shrink. Don't know if that's a common experience with Lat throwers.

Well, when every disc is OS, I could see a lot of overlap.

Well, when every disc is OS, I could see a lot of overlap.

I carry very little in the way of OS plastic. In reality, the only OS Lat disc I carry is the Trident. Maybe I carry less because the stable/understable discs can work so many lines. My Saint/River combo covers 90% of any traditional (distance) drive I need. Short drives almost exclusively go to my Pure.

I don't have much true power, so I have to make up for it with finesse. My OS discs are only for wind or sharp hyzer needs.