• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Daytona Beach area disc golf club

ncbrett92

Bogey Member
Does anyone know of a disc golf club around the Daytona Beach area? Will be down there for a couple weeks and will have some time to play. Would love to get into some league play if I can, or find some people to play with while I'm there.

We have league at
Tuscawilla:
Sunday - 10am handicaps and random draw doubles after
Wednesday - 4pm (until time change than 5pm) random draw doubles

Embry-Riddle:
We've been doing a random draw doubles glow golf on Tuesday nights around 6:15pm. Less than a mile from Tuscawilla.

Doris Leeper (New Smyrna Beach):
Saturday 10 am

There is also a small group that plays most morning at 9am. They play mostly Tusc but move around a little from course to course. Also Debary is not far and has two really good courses. They have league there on Saturday afternoon and Monday evening. You can check us out on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/487605701319930/

We have league at
Tuscawilla:
Sunday - 10am handicaps and random draw doubles after
Wednesday - 4pm (until time change than 5pm) random draw doubles

Embry-Riddle:
We've been doing a random draw doubles glow golf on Tuesday nights around 6:15pm. Less than a mile from Tuscawilla.

Doris Leeper (New Smyrna Beach):
Saturday 10 am

There is also a small group that plays most morning at 9am. They play mostly Tusc but move around a little from course to course. Also Debary is not far and has two really good courses. They have league there on Saturday afternoon and Monday evening. You can check us out on Facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/groups/487605701319930/

Thanks for the info! Sadly I won't make any of the league stuff as work get in the way. Joined the group hopefully somethings works out thru that. I'v played in Debary before for the Debary Open. Without wheels I'm locked into the Daytona Beach area this time around.

Latest posts