• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DD Performance Shorts

They seemed to be a pretty big hit at the Trilogy Oppna as part of the player pack. Good value for the price I thought even though those were given away. Material is pretty cool and gives the appearance of like a khaki short but it's a light breathable wicking material. Not my style but I think they're pretty cool for the A tier type events where you aren't supposed to look like a slob. Couldn't say how tear resistant they are. I imagine like any short if you get them caught on a fence or limb and pull hard enough they'll rip.

Yea these shorts are super comfortable. Well definitely pick up another pair at the shop next time through

Just ordered a pair of the khakis, since they were the only color available in big boy size. Hopefully they get here by Thursday so I can wear them at the Cache Valley Classic (and possible the PODS Finale on Sunday) this weekend!

Got my order in today. My size 38 fit great, they are extremely light weight and very comfortable. Decent size pockets that are lined with mesh fabric, which can get holes in but should manage body heat well. Back pocket has a button to secure your wallet, and the cargo pocket is perfect for a large mini

Got mine today. They fit nice and are pretty roomy. Feel almost like board shorts. Will definetly be wearing them this weekend for the Cache Valley Classic, and possibly the PODS Finale on Sunday as well. Depends if they stay clean. Seems like a great product at first blush

I got a gray and khaki pair. They are just the right length and are very breathable. I might get a black pair too if they still have them.

whats the fit like on these things? anyone have an actual pic of them wearing it? and shown with like leg and torso. so i can see how slim they are? im really skinny (most size 28's sag on me)

why should i buy these over $2 balla shorts at the local thrifty store?

and i understand if you snag it on fencing it will rip like someone said

but how do they take to thorns? anyone experience this yet?

theyre VERY Lightweight but not flimsy, which i love. they dont seem prone to tearing and they have a bit of stretch to them. they keep me cooler in the heat than my basketball shorts. The mini pocket it great.

the only thing i would recommend they do for next years model, would be for them to find a way to sew in the mesh lining in the mini pocket at the bottom of the pocket so you can't turn it inside out. many times ive gone to pull out my mini and the whole mesh pocket comes with it, and i have to push the mesh back into the pocket before putting. if that could stay put by being sewn down this would be the perfect pair of shorts.

bump

anyone got a pic of how slim the shorts are?

the slimness is very comparable to ball golf shorts. theyre not baggy like basketball shorts, but theyre not country club tight either. They are honestly the perfect slimness for a nice professional look. I wore them to a job interview on a really hot day and they looked great with a polo.

Latest posts