• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Dear Innova, the thing that will make you rich is:

They'd only consider running it in Halo star and it'd fly like a AviarX3 but people would buy it...

Just saying.

They would probably rename it the XD3 then proceeded to make only ridiculously domey ones. The good news is that it would be in halo nexus, cost $20 and be slight step up in durability from $10 dx.

I've always wanted to try an xd. If they made decent ones, I'd buy.

I bought, what I'm assuming is a Halo Star Roadrunner, at Justin Trails a couple weeks ago. Very domey, flies like a Valk should. I'll support the place and they didn't have much for plastic. It's an abomination of a disc though. Calling it a RR is hilarious.

I'd try an XD but would only want it in RPro or DX. But MVP makes the best putters so It'd have to be free.

I bought, what I'm assuming is a Halo Star Roadrunner, at Justin Trails a couple weeks ago. Very domey, flies like a Valk should. I'll support the place and they didn't have much for plastic. It's an abomination of a disc though. Calling it a RR is hilarious.
The Roadrunner I have is a Barsby stamp Star Roadrunner. Sounds like yours. NOT -4 turn ❌

The Roadrunner I have is a Barsby stamp Star Roadrunner. Sounds like yours. NOT -4 turn ❌

I'm assuming we're thinking the same Barsby RR's. I have a stack of them. They're alright, but they're not RR's. Innovas multitude of plastic blends muddies the waters way too much. I'm just gonna cycle DX Cheetahs and Rocs pretty soon, call it a day.

Are these the ones you speak of?

They hid the edit button lol.

Bottom one is money. Top is domey "halo" horseshit.

Interesting; what weight is it? The 148 Halo RR I bought at JT is uber duber flippy... exactly what I was looking for when I bought it.

I think mines pretty light. I'm sure it's defective though. What with all my power and all 🤫

I keep low-160s RRs in my bag.... they are consistently flippy enough for my purposes (deep hyzer that turns to a panning ride right very very late, or low ceiling standup rollers).

OK, the things that will REALLY print money for Innova are:
Halo Nexus Classic Hammer
Halo Nexus Classic Ace
Halo Nexus RhynoX

Or at least they would have even more of my money...