• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dec. 28, 2010: HOD, part II

bikinjack

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Stephens County/Rose Lane DGC, Toccoa, GA

Hole 4, par 3, Long: 296', Short: 225'

Long Tee:
0872ef8e.jpg

Short Tee:
522545fe.jpg

374797fe.jpg

Basket:
039849e3.jpg

Here's a link to the rather large course map for the 24 hole layout.

Here's a link to the course map & scorecard for the 22 hole layout.

Short, I'm probably either gonna go Buzzz, for newish Warrior. Long, it's gonna be *EX.

Hornet or maybe a low, predator skip towards the basket on long.

Short, depending on exactly how the angle to the basket looks, either a challenger thrown high and allowed to fade back in, or a low-powered hornet hyzer shot.

Short: Z Wasp

Long: I'm going to try something dicey and throw a Star Firebird slightly down and to the right, looking for the skip up.

Buzzz from either, keeping things low and have it slide up under those branches that look like they overhang a bit.

It's a tough shot to go right from the blue. You also don't have a full path on the left either.

Low LHBH with an overstable disc to turn onto the fairway after the tree, short approach, putt from the long.

From the short a flick with a demon or possibly the drone so no skippage.

I've only played here once but I think the right side approach from the long is very tight/tricky and you will likely end up with your second shot being close to the short tee in distance.

This course is a ton of fun. Lots of cool ups and downs and tricky pin placements.

yea i love this course too..first time the HOD has been one i have played lol ..

RHBH
long: Star Teebird
short: ROC