• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Deer Creek Golf/Disc Course House Springs, MO

Deer Creek Disc Golf Complex in House Springs, Missouri is ready to play!
Currently, 18 holes on the "WHITE" course are in. This is the first of 3 pay to play course at this site. This "white course" is very similar to our Akita's Run course in Vichy, Missouri with lots of cool tunnel shots, pin placements and elevation changes. All holes on this course are par 3 and range from 180-350 feet. Don't let the short distances fool you, this is a challenging course that is heavily wooded, very technical and very fun!! The course is PRIVATE so if you would like to play please contact David McCormick (314)303-1488 or (314)487-5204....email [email protected], We have course maps and score cards ready too!!

This one's been on my radar for a couple months now, twice I've missed opportunities to play it to running out of time. If it's at all like Akitas run as advertised, I definitely must play it. Also looking forward to seeing how the other two courses develop, sounds like this place has some amazing potential, I'll come check it out someday.

From Hwy. 270 and Gravois Rd. (Hwy. 30)

Go West on Gravois (toward Fenton) about 13 miles to MO-MM.
(you will see a Hardee's on your left and a McDonalds on your right)

Go Left on MM and immediately (about 25 ft.) turn Right on Dulin Creek Rd.

Follow Dulin Creek Rd. 2.1 miles and Deer Creek Golf and Country Club is on your left.

Latest posts