• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Definitions: Hit and Flex

garublador said:
scoot_er said:
I remember you saying that you want to see a 500ft throw that is not your own. :? So wouldn't that mean you claimto be able to throw 500? You also said you can blast a 500ft drive in the right wind.

All I am saying is that 90% of people who think they can throw 500ft cannot.

You sure picked a random place to bring it up. How about finding the claims and disputing them there rather than hijacking this thread?

Amateur said:
garublador said:
scoot_er said:
I remember you saying that you want to see a 500ft throw that is not your own. :? So wouldn't that mean you claimto be able to throw 500? You also said you can blast a 500ft drive in the right wind.

All I am saying is that 90% of people who think they can throw 500ft cannot.

You sure picked a random place to bring it up. How about finding the claims and disputing them there rather than hijacking this thread?

Do you want me to post the PM in which you said you can throw 500ft?

Well this guy sends me a PM saying that he can throw 500ft with a ecent wind or even 600ft downhill and then comes back saying he never claimed to be abl;e to throw 500ft.

This guy is a liar either way.

so? :p

this is a message board. i don't believe any of it unless i wrote it :p

just kidding. i believe some other stuff too sometimes hehe.

That is the point! I don't take distances or anything on here seriously so I didn't feel that he really could get 500ft. Then when I tell him that he says that he maxes out at 380ft and never said he could throw 500.

So basically he lied about never telling me he could throw 500 and also lied about being able to throw 500. I don't like people who lie.

heheheh "back in '82 I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile...how much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, Blake, I threw past a 400' hole uphill today.

I never reached it before, much less threw past it.

It was a little downwind with a beat Star Valk.

It was low too. A real nose down bullet.

Starting to come together boys!!!!

Latest posts