• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Definitive guide to identifying Champion Edition disc runs...

I found this on the course, and luckily, the number on the back was the wrong the number :]
Leopard.jpg

Judging by the intro to this thread, it looks to be third run. Quality is pretty good, but a little scuffed, I'd say 6-7 out of 10. What do you guys think it is worth?

i have a torny stamped TL from 2003. TL written inside ring with no weight (scaled to 175). it's what i would concider "pearly taffy", streaky red plastic with a nice gummy feel. hoping to get "odds" on it being last run. sorry no pic. thanks for any info...lefty

Release order of the first CE discs

images
Speaking of stock stamped CE only (as seen in pic), was there a release order to the first five CE models or did the Eagle, Firebird, Leopard, Teebird, and Valkyrie all get released at the same time? Or is my assumption wrong and maybe these were not the first five stock stamped models released in CE? Thanks anyone.

Is there an approximate date range for CE plastics? I found a few at the PIAS that are champion'esques
With tournament stamps in the 2003-2010 range, some were quite beat and others gently used for their age. Some I would be able to distinguish from current champion, but others were clearly a gummier, pearier, and/or would hold a thumb print smear.

Latest posts